🤩 WINNER 🤯 WINNER 🎉 WINNER ⭐️ WINNER 🚀 WINNER
WINNER ⭐️ WINNER 🚀 WINNER 🎉 WINNER 🤩 WINNER 🤯
🤯 WINNER 🎉 WINNER 🤩 WINNER ⭐️ WINNER 🚀 WINNER
Last summer I did a Summer internship at EDP - Digital Global Unit where I created a framework for measuring corporate ethics in Artificial Intelligence models.
Now I am looking for a Summer Internship in a dynamic and demanding environment! I would love to work in something that could bring together my love for Design, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
Who am I?
- Finished both Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing courses with 19 out of 20.
- Did a Summer internship at EDP in responsible Artificial Intelligence.
- Finished as one of the best students at ISCTE-IUL.
- Done a research project on shape grammars at ISCTE-IUL.
Oh, and, [spoiler alert!], I'm going to do a master's thesis with professor Arlindo Oliveira on a Computer Vision related topic.
- An average grade of 18 out of 20.
- Top marks in Artificial Intelligence, Network Programming and Distributed Information Systems.
- Minor in Data Mining and Extraction and Applied Mathematics for Computing [19 out of 20 in both].
- Class President for the entirety of the degree.
- 2018-2019, 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 Top Engineering Students Award from @ISCTE-IUL.
- Convolution Neural Networks [DeepLearning.AI]
- AI Workflow: Feature Engineering and Bias Detection [IBM]
- Professional Presentations [ISCTE-IUL]
- Communication Techniques [ISCTE-IUL]