Read my first blog post!
I think you will enjoy getting to know me. You don't have much to lose, come down and see for yourself! I'm dynamic and interesting, but that's what everyone says. Do you know what I am? Crazy. Crazy about doing what I like and showing how much I like it! 😎
🤩 WINNER 🤯 WINNER 🎉 WINNER ⭐️ WINNER 🚀 WINNER
WINNER ⭐️ WINNER 🚀 WINNER 🎉 WINNER 🤩 WINNER 🤯
🤯 WINNER 🎉 WINNER 🤩 WINNER ⭐️ WINNER 🚀 WINNER
WWDC Swift Student Challenge Winner
📍I'm Miguel Ferreira, and I am currently in the first year of my Master's in Computer Science and Engineering @Instituto Superior Técnico. I've just finished working on a research project @ISTAR-IUL to build an interactive shape grammar editor.
Last summer I did a Summer internship at EDP - Digital Global Unit where I created a framework for measuring corporate ethics in Artificial Intelligence models.
Now I am looking for a Summer Internship in a dynamic and demanding environment! I would love to work in something that could bring together my love for Design, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
Do you like
c 🤯 🤯 lprojects?
Discover some of the exciting projects I have done.
Natural Language Processing(20 out of 20)
Question Classification using Naive Bayes and Cosine Similarities.
Complex Science Networks (19.8 out of 20)
Indirect reciprocity analysis in complex networks.
Deep Learning (19.9 out of 20)
Linear Models, CNN's, Transformers.
Introduction to Mathematical Finance (17 out of 20)
Stock market price prediction.
Who am I?
Who am I?
What am I proud of?Passion • Resilience • Ethics • Leadership • have defined my personal and academic path.
- Finished both Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing courses with 19 out of 20.
- Did a Summer internship at EDP in responsible Artificial Intelligence.
- Finished as one of the best students at ISCTE-IUL.
- Done a research project on shape grammars at ISCTE-IUL.
Oh, and, [spoiler alert!], I'm going to do a master's thesis with professor Arlindo Oliveira on a Computer Vision related topic.
EducationISCTE-IUL Bachelor’s in Computer Science Engineering | 2018 - 2021
- An average grade of 18 out of 20.
- Top marks in Artificial Intelligence, Network Programming and Distributed Information Systems.
- Minor in Data Mining and Extraction and Applied Mathematics for Computing [19 out of 20 in both].
- Class President for the entirety of the degree.
- 2018-2019, 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 Top Engineering Students Award from @ISCTE-IUL.
- Convolution Neural Networks [DeepLearning.AI]
- AI Workflow: Feature Engineering and Bias Detection [IBM]
Soft Skills Certifications
- Professional Presentations [ISCTE-IUL]
- Communication Techniques [ISCTE-IUL]